Tuesday 14 August 2012

Sunshine Shopping!

Hiya,

Just popping in with a quick notebook I made using a couple of challenges...

       

I used one of the little hard-backed notebooks I picked up at a supermarket a while ago and got to work decorating the cover...


I started with a piece of Regal Rose card and layered a piece of white card that I embossed with PTI's Sunshine impression plate. I die-cut a doily with an MFT die from Daffodil Delight card then layered a Whisper White circle on top, that I stamped with PTI's Mehndi Medallion using Daffodil Delight, and sponged around the edges. I stamped the shopping lists stamps (from Layers of Colour) over the top with Melon Mambo ink. The butterflies are from Hero Arts, die-cut with the matching dies and coloured with copics. I added a few rhinestones to finish.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

4 comments:

  1. What a totally fabulous project! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play DAte CAfe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic project--so many details! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super pretty! love the butterflies and the embossing! thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty cover. love those butterflies!
    beesmom at splitcoast

    ReplyDelete